The Taylors explore the use of salivary testing in the diagnosis and treatment of hormonal imbalances. This book is the outpouring of the Taylors efforts to seek answers for the author, Ava Taylor, who was affected by an undiagnosed hormonal imbalance.
Hormonal imbalances affect hundreds of thousands of women in the United States resulting in surgery, the prescription of numerous medications, sick and disability leave, loss of income, undue stress and an inability of women to effectively carry out their daily roles as mothers, wives and career women. Hormonal imbalances in teenage girls may result in absenteeism, school difficulties, mood swings, irrational behaviors and interpersonal conflicts. Women from adolescence to late adulthood are affected by undiagnosed hormonal imbalances.
Salivary hormone testing is useful in premenopausal, perimenopausal and postmenopausal women. It can be used to identify hormonal imbalances associated with infertility, PMS, heavy painful periods, fibroids, endometriosis, and fibrocystic breast disease. Salivary hormone testing can also be used to identify women with hormonal imbalances who are at risk for osteoporosis and breast cancer.
Previous books about women and hormones have made sweeping generalizations concerning treatment (i.e. no one should take estrogen, all women need estrogen to prevent osteoporosis and heart disease or all women need progesterone, or herbs). Unlike other books written on the subject, this book advocates the use of objective and accurate testing through salivary testing before prescribing treatment.
By reading this book you will learn:
- What causes hormone imbalances
- How hormonal imbalances cause weight gain and acne
- What blood, saliva and urine hormone testing can tell you about your hormone levels
- What causes PMS, perimenopausal and menopausal symptoms
- How hormonal imbalances can ?affect your sex drive, energy levels and mood
- Natural treatments for hot flashes and night sweats
- How to limit your risk factors for breast cancer, fibroids and osteoporosis
- How to make dietary and lifestyle choices which can prevent and treat hormonal imbalances
- How to correct hormonal imbalances by using conventional medical treatments and natural therapies
– A Guide To Better Health Through Hormone Balance
By Drs. Eldred and Ava Bell-Taylor
- * 1 – 20 BOOKS : $12.95 EACH
- * 21 – 47 BOOKS 25% OFF : $9.71 EACH
- * 48 BOOKS (1 CASE) 40% OFF : $7.77
*Now also available in Spanish
* Note: All sales are final and non-refundable
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.